Makes 6 cookies
1 cup coconut oil OR 1 cup/stick Irish Butter (You can do 1/2 cup of each to have the best of both worlds)
1/2 cup Yacon Powder (Use Code: Sweet20 for 20% Off) OR 1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 Tablespoons Matcha powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon rose water extract
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1+1/2 cup all-purpose flour OR white whole wheat flour OR gluten free flour (The amount of each flour will depend on the stickiness of the dough, refer to directions)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F).
- In a medium bowl, mix the butter with vanilla extract and sugar until smooth cream forms.
- Add in the Matcha powder and mix well.
- Slowly add in the flour and mix and make sure no clumps form. If the dough is sticking to the bowl, add more flour in 1/3 cup increments.
- Add in the dried cranberries and mix using a spatula.
- Wrap the dough and place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Using a cookie cutter or your hands, make small round shaped cookies and place them in the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle some more Matcha powder on top of cookies and serve.
Follow me on instagram for more recipes and photos.