It’s that wonderful time of the year!
Time to look back on the year 2015 and to finish it off with a bang. I think 2015 was the year of preparation for a lot of us. We learned all year, now we get to live it up for a whole year ahead of us! But before we end this challenging year, I thought we could all do the following 15 things to appropriately finish 2015:
- Clean your house and closet and donate, sell, or throw way what you no longer need/use.
- Free up your data storage.
- Do 2 of the things you said you’d get done this year.
- Update your resume.
- Write up thank you notes/cards to friends and family.
- Forgive those who did you wrong this past year.
- Visit your doctors for your yearly checkups, if you haven’t this year.
- Get your free credit report.
- Start a new book or finish the one you’re reading.
- Call/visit your mom and dad and tell them how much you love them.
- Pray, meditate, find your center no matter what way you choose to do so. And learn what your poison is in your own life.
- Have a completely tech free day.
- Go on a date!
- Plan a vacation for the new year!
- And prep your resolutions for the new year and just have fun!
I wish all of you a Very Merry Christmas and Super Wonderful New Year!
Sweet Escape Project